The Sena 30K is not simply a Bluetooth headset, it is an adaptive-mesh communicator: the future of wireless communication.
The 30K operates on Sena’s Mesh Intercom technology, a 2.4 GHz frequency, connecting to other riders in an entirely new way. Group connectivity is made simple with the 30K. Should one of the group’s riders go out of range, the Mesh Intercom intelligently keeps the rest of the group in seamless communication, while actively searching to reconnect, should that rider come back within range.
Never again will you have to stop and reconnect, or worry about dropping connections from overly-complicated daisy-chain group pairings.
- Talk time: Bluetooth intercom: 13 hours, Mesh intercom: 8 hours
- Operating temperature: -10°C – 55°C (14°F – 131°F)
- Dimensions: 102 mm x 56 mm x 27 mm
- Weight: 61 g (2.15oz)
Mesh Network Bluetooth
- Mesh Intercom ™ Technology
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Headset Profile (HSP)
- Hands-Free Profile (HFP)
- Advanced Audio Distribution Profile (A2DP)
- Audio Video Remote Control Profile (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth Intercom: Working distance up to 1.6 km (1.0 mile) in open terrain.
- Mesh Intercom: Working distance up to 2.0 km (1.2 miles) in open terrain.