Presenting our top-of-the-line touring mesh jacket, the Endo. The Endo Jacket provides comprehensive protection on long rides with CE Level 2 certified protectors and an abrasion resistant chassis.
Impact and Abrasion Protection
- Shoulder, Elbow and Back: CE level 2 protectors certified to standard EN1621:2:2012
- Maximum Ventilation: Lightweight and sturdy 3D mesh panels
- Abrasion Resistant Shell: Heavy-duty 600D PU coated polyester
- Increased Low Light Visibility: Retro reflective panels on chest and back
- External Independent Rain Liner: With sealed seams. (Can withstand light showers when worn with the primary outer shell)
- Detachable Internal Winter Liner: Attaches to the inside of the primary outer shell
- Impact Zones: Reinforced stitching for added protection
- Fit: Full length Touring
- Fit Modulation: Girth adjusters on waist, arms and cuffs
- Full-Day Comfort: Soft Neoprene trims on collar to prevent chafing of skin
- Cargo Capacity: 2 side pockets + 1 back pocket + 1 stash pocket
- Suit-Connect Zipper: Jacket-to-pants connection zipper
- Reinforced Zipper Lock: A hook-n-loop fastener provides an added layer of security by locking the zipper in place.
- Tank Protector: A strategically placed zipper guard prevents scratches by adding a buffer between the main zipper and the tank.