- Main compartments :- 17’’L x 11’’H x 9’’B, 54 Liters combined
- Flap Compartments :- L8’’ x B2’’ x H5’’, 2.6L combined.
- Front Pockets :- H10’’ x B 2’’ x L 12’’, 6.54Liters combined.
- Bottle Pockets :- W 4’’ x H 9’’ x L 9’’, 10.6 Liters combined
- Roll top height : – 11’’
- Inner flap compartments :- H11’’ x B 8’’ :- 2.88 Liters combined.
- Total capacity ;_ 76.62 Liters combined
Product Materials : –
Base Fabric :- 600 x900 D Bchord Fabric
Inner Lining : – Water resistant Taffeta
Outer Base : – Polyester backed PVC Fabric
Rain Covers : – Rubber coated Nylon made in Taiwan Fabric
Reflective : – 3m Scotchlite Tape
Zippers :- Industrial grade made in India zippers and zip pulls.
Thread : – High quality made in India 4 ply pure Nylon quartz thread.
Belts : – Industrial grade 1000kg breaking strength Indian made pure nylon narrow woven fabric.
Padding’s : –
Top Flap : – Hard casing Fiber
Central Part : – Hard Casing Fiber
Front and Back : – Hard casing fiber with 5mm expanded polyethylene foam on both side fixed firmly with araldite chemical solution.
Product Description :-
Ever wished for that one perfect bag which could fit on all your bikes, be comfortable for your pillion, detachable /adjustable? Invictus has the perfect solution for you! Introducing the unique INVICTUS detachable saddle bags!! With a combined capacity of 76.62 Liters it is the biggest capacity bag in the market currently with detachable adjusting straps.
Salient Features :-
- 3 point adjustable system for both over the seat and under the seat use, compatible with the Invictus memory foam seat, 3 point system enables you to adjust bag as per exhaust and saddle stay types.
- 2 front foot peg straps to eliminate upward and front back displacement
- Easily accessible outer and inner flap compartments with one outer flap compartment containing a complementary first aid kit.
- Velcro strip on the inner flap side for printing personal details, blood group ICE numbers etc. ( this part has been intentionally placed inside for 2 main reasons, first to keep it protected from water, heat, wear and tear etc so if and when it is required contents will be visible and 2nd not all riders are comfortable displaying their personal details openly)
- Extra long back strap to make sure the bag does not displace towards the rider on off roads.
- All strap lengths have been designed keeping in mind locally made modifications having not more than 3’’ distance between saddle stay and tyre’s.
- Hard casing fiber padding on the base and reinforced hard casing and expanded polyethylene combined padding on the front and back for the perfect and long lasting shape retention.
- Roll top mechanism compatible with aftermarket / online available internal dry bag liners.
- Water resistant fabric internal lining, waterproof 600 x900 D Bchord fabric base material.
- Ully coater premium fabric for roll top and flaps.
- External luggage loading moll pack mechanism on the flaps for bigger luggage’s like tents , sleeping bags etc.
- Fuel carrying pockets on the safest possible place on the bike in case of crash or fuel getting displaced.
- 2 type strapping system under the seat straps for pillion comfort as well as 3 point over the seat strapping.
- PVC base on entire base and partially on the back to protect from water, dirt, stones and rear shock absorbers wear and tear.
- To prevent the bag from going to and fro on off roads and corners a unique 4 point D ring attachments have been provided on all 4 front corners of the bag as openings for tie ups.
The Thinking Behind
About the Detachable Saddle Bags :-
The thinking behind it :-
Initially it was to made specifically for RE Himalayan to be used with saddle stays. After initial testing’s we realized that with some minor modifications we could fit the bag with any bike with extreme upswing exhaust , moderate upswing, straight exhaust.
With a good feedback for our Ride Marshall variant we then decided to make a same smaller, detachable, adjustable variant for those who felt that the Ride Marshall was either too big or not compatible with their bikes or riding styles. So began the working behind a bag which would be big enough, stiff, saddle stay compatible be it standard company, after market or locally made.
The first challenge was the shape.. it had to be unique different than what was already available in the markets durable and stable.. the standard shape had time and again proved to be the perfect choice for long touring crowd so we decided to stick with it.
After the shape comes the strapping part, we decided that the 2 point double locking straps were not enough to hold the weight that can be loaded in a 76 Liters bag especially due to the jerry can pockets which can weigh approx 5-6kg with the petrol.. We therefore decided on adding the central strap with the same functions to keep the stability centered on the bike seat part and not let it get displaced on the heavier outside luggage mounting mechanisms.
All 3 straps may not go under the bike seat, usually we found that the front and the back nearly always fit perfectly the central strap can then be used as a secondary fitting not always necessary but recommended. As per our trials split seat bikes like Himalayan and Dominar could accommodate all 3 straps under the seat and would give the perfect superbike type offroader look.
Returns & Refunds Policy
All products can be exchanged for a change in size or Manufacturing defect.
The cost of sending the product to our Probiker showroom pune for exchange and return to the customers address will be borne by the customer.
>>The items will be exchanged PROVIDED
= The product is returned unused.
= The product is accompanied by the original invoice, packing, labels, etc.
= The product is received by us in re-saleable condition. (So please use a proper courier service)
= The product must be sent to us within 7 days of its delivery
> Please courier our this address
@ Probiker Helmets & Accessories
Shop No. 7, Akbar's Radiant Plaza, Behind Hotel Arora Towers,
M.G Road, Pune- 411001
= We can be reached by phone at 08855947000
>>Products not received in the above condition will not be exchanged. We will ship the item for exchange to you (within India).
Any product can only be exchanged for size. If the required size is unavailable in a particular model,
then the customer can choose from available models or wait till the size in the ordered model becomes available.
An exchange is not possible for accessories. No refunds will be made under any circumstances.
1. Items on sale/offers/closeout cannot be returned or exchanged under any circumstances.
2 . Operations of Courier Companies are not in our control and we can’t be held responsible for delays.
However, we assure you that we tried to get the order delivered to you at the earliest.
3. Probiker is not responsible for packages lost during return shipment.
*..Important- Call and confirm your order before payment sometimes stocks are not available so do check about stock availability by call on shop number- 8855947000
No Review is Found
Give a Review
You must have to login to give a review